Sunday 8 December 2013

the other woman

My cousin told me a story. Entitled The other woman by Virgilio Samonte. It was pretty flabbergasting because it was told by a third persons point of view.  The story was about a man who had a wife, she was not a typical wife either because she was pretty possessive in terms of her husband. If you read the story you would probably be amazed by the character's dialogue. It was hell a lot of drama. While your reading the story, you can imagine the scenes, the way the Author wrote it, it was like you were watching it on big screen. So roll the credits to the Author. If I would be in his wife's feet I don't know what to do either but to be possessive too. If its the only way I can show how much I love him. Especially the climax, when the protagonist caught the other woman with her husband. It was jaw dropp'n and astonishing at the same time. Because the author jott it in every detail. So applause to the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment